- people on the internet: your music taste is perfection
- people in real life: wtf is this shit
- house phone rings
- house phone stops
- Me: *goes to school without make-up*
- Everyone: Are you sick?
- Everyone: Is everything alright?
- Everyone: Why do you look so sad?
- Everyone: You look drunk.
- Everyone: Were you crying?
- Everyone: What's wrong with your face?
this fbi virus scam is getting out of hand damn short list to remind me
- don’t click on urls who message you
- don’t click on urls who reblog you
- real blogs are being affected and is spreading the shit so even people you know - don’t click the url
- so basically don’t click on urls
- don’t click on tiny grey boxes on your dashboard
- ignore strange blogs that follow you
- scan for malware from time to time
- pray to your gods
- stay on netflix and ps
- Daniel Radcliffe: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Rupert Grint: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Matt Lewis: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Everyone: I had a crush on Emma Watson
- Emma Watson: I had a crush on Tom Felton.
- Tom Felton: I had a crush on Helena Bonham Carter.
The stalks of these flowers are already dried up, but their blossoms are preserved and kept fresh by the medical infusion bags. The life-span of every living creature is limited. The infusion bags stand for the progress in medicine and the prolongation of human life. They somehow carry an ambivalent message as they refer to both death and life the same time. To preserve the beauty of the flowers artifically with the help of the infusion bags points out man’s inclination to repress the fact that he has to die and to postpone death.